COVID-19 Alert Level 3 Operations
- If you wish to have an appointment with a doctor, you will have a phone or video consultation in the first instance. Please phone us to book a virtual appointment. If, after this review it is deemed medically necessary to see you in person you will be given instructions as to how to proceed.
- All repeat prescriptions will be sent to your nominated pharmacy, prescriptions will not be available to be picked up from our practice.
- ACC and WINZ certificate renewals can be organised via video or phone consultations.
- Routine childhood immunisations will continue to take place as scheduled, as will Depo Provera injections. Cervical smears will be re-booked where possible, and b12 injections, where possible, will be offered to patients whilst they remain in their cars.
- Our urgent medical service continues to be put on hold.